In light of today’s struggling economy, the importance of using an experienced, qualified trip designer has never been greater. While the Internet affords would-be travelers the ability to purchase and create some nice trips, it really pales in comparison to the guidance, advice, and expertise offered by a qualified trip designer—which generally yields a much better travel experience. If you are looking to truly create the trip of your dreams, you really should turn to a professional trip designer.
Here are some points to consider when you are thinking of booking your next personalized travel experience:
• Best value. Trip designers work hard to give you the best value for your dollar. While they certainly don’t control prices, they can provide you with accurate information on the latest deals and special promotions. They are also able to explore various options allowing you the ability to make an informed decision about the desires and wishes you have related to your pending travel experience.
• Ability to Handle Every Detail. Save time and money by having a trip designer handle every aspect of your trip from lodging to activities. Their ability to combine various activities, hotels, flights, vehicles, and such can save you quite a bit of money.
• Consumer Advocate. A trip designer doesn’t stop working for you once you’ve booked your trip. If you experience problems along the way during your trip, your designer can act on your behalf and see that restitution is made or your problem is solved.
• Personalized Service. Trip Designers aren’t an impersonal voice or lifeless Website. They know you and your travel desires. Because they have sat down with you or discussed with you over the phone your travel desires, they will do everything possible to ensure your trip is successful and achieves your desired goals. A good designer strives for excellent customer satisfaction. They want you to return again and use their services for your next adventure!
• Expertise, Knowledge, and Counsel. The primary reason so many leisure travelers use trip designers is to take full advantage of their specialized knowledge of destinations and local deals. In addition, their counsel when trying to select a destination or activity is proven invaluable time and time again. Experienced designers know the “ins” and “outs” of the system and will take full advantage of them for your benefit. They have access to a variety of unprecedented travel options not normally highlighted or advertised—helping you design the trip that’s right for you.
This certainly is not an exhaustive list of the reasons why it’s so important to use a trip designer; it merely highlights some important benefits. Rhonda Sand, owner of TMI Tours & Cruises has over 25 years of experience in the travel industry. Rhonda and her talented staff design exciting, unique travel experiences for their customers on a routine basis. With TMI’s membership in the exclusive travel network, Virtuoso, you can be assured that you are dealing with professionals who are dedicated to designing customized, extraordinary travel experiences! Please call TMI Tours at 1-800-975-7775 to discuss your next trip!